Dr. Tori Hudson, ND presents "Women's Health Research Update - What's new, what's in, what's out, and what works
Abstract: A steady stream of research on diet, individual nutrients and botanicals provides vital and relevant information for clinicians in everyday practice who are treating women for the plethora of primary care and/or gynecological issues they face. Staying up to date on this research can be challenging and even daunting. This lecture will highlight research from 2019-2021 and studies that can make a difference in the results and outcomes for your patients.... and a few that don’t.
Upon completion of this lecture, the clinician should be able to:
1. Be updated on recent research in botanical medicine as it relates to women’s health
2. Be updated on recent research in nutraceuticals as they relate to women’s health
3. Analyze and assess appropriate utilization of select botanicals and nutraceuticals for women’s health
4. Evaluate the potential benefits and limitations of the indications for these products
5. Have a deeper academic and scientific understanding of the role of these nutrients and botanicals in clinical practice